Honor Roll Assembly!
The 3rd Grade Honor Roll Assembly for the 2nd quarter will be on Tuesday, February 21, 2012. It will begin at 2pm in the school cafetorium. As always, please sign in in the front office prior to coming to the assembly. If you wish to take your child home with you immediately following the assembly, please let the office staff know when you sign in and they’ll give you a pass to hand to me after the assembly. Feel free to bring a camera to snap pics to remember the moment. :-) I’m so very proud of my class! Half of my class made either the A, A/B or B honor roll this quarter. Way to go! Remember students cannot have any 3s on the right side of the report card and make the honor roll.
Report cards will go home on Wednesday, February 8, 2012. Those students who made the honor roll will have an invite for the parents included in the envelope. Also in the envelope you may find:
- The typed report card on white paper
- Attendance awards for students who earned them
- Outstanding student awards for the best behaved students of the 2nd quarter
- Student of the month awards for January and February (for students who earned this honor)
- Attendance/Tardy letters for students with 5 or more absences or tardies
- Parent Report Card – This is for parents to fill out and return. Parents who return this will receive a FREE Challenger elementary pen as a thank you and students whose parents return it will receive a sticker and pencil as a reward.
- Progress reports for speech and ESE students from their respective teachers
- Teacher comments in the form of a letter regarding academic performance for specific students.
Please sign and return the report card envelope and parent report card as soon as possible. You may keep the other contents of the report card at home.