- Ch. 12 Math Test (Telling Time & Elapsed Time) – Tuesday, May 21, 2013 (Math textbooks were sent home to keep this week, so use them to help you study!)
- Big Idea 3 Test (Cummulative of whole year 3rd Grade Math) – Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Last Spelling Test of 3rd grade (words are in student planners) – Thursday, May 23, 2013
- There will be NO MORE reading assessments this year.
Dates to Remember
- “Smarty Plants” in school field trip – Wednesday 5/22
- No School (Teacher Planning Day) – Friday 5/24
- No School (Memorial Day) – Monday 5/27
- 3rd Grade End of Year Party – Monday 6/3 9-11am (only Parent volunteers permitted to attend)
- Last Day of School – Thursday 6/6 12:45pm dismissal
Grades close on Thursday, May 23rd for the 4th quarter. Any missing assignments must be turned in by then in order to receive credit. I will post on the website reading, math and language arts extra credit by Monday 5/20. All extra credit must be turned in to me by Wednesday 5/22 in order to receive credit.
Thank you for a successful 2012-2013 School Year! :-)