The 2011-2012 school year seems so far away, it’s hard to believe that in only about 4 weeks we’ll be back to school! In preparation of the school year, the supply sales have already begun! School supply shopping can be expensive and hectic if you wait until the last minute. I’m going to help you get what you need at the best price and plan ahead…that should help make the week and nights before relatively stress free.
Here are the best deals for this week – get them as soon as you can because believe me the teachers are in there buying up all the supplies while they are at rock bottom prices!
- 24 pack Crayola crayons 4/$1
- 2 pack glue sticks 20¢
- 12 pack cap erasers 1¢ (limit 2)
- 8 pack BIC pens 1¢ (limit 2)
- staples white glue 1¢ (limit 2)
- 2 pocket folders with or without prongs variety of colors 1¢ (limit 5)
- pencil sharpeners 1¢ (limit 5)
- Composition notebooks 69¢ (limit 3)
- 12 pack colored pencils or 24 pack #2 pencils 79¢
- Wide ruled notebook (filler) paper 2/$1 (limit 4)
- 100 pack wexford index cards 39¢ (limit 3)